We respect the privacy of users of the main site at https://lamiex.com.br and its subdomains ("site") and related services ("user" or "you") and are committed to protecting the personal information that Users share. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit our website.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU AGREE TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY.
What information may we collect about our users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-Identifying and Anonymous Information (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we collect Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any non-personally identifiable information that is available to us while that User is entering and/or using the Site. The Non-Personal Information being collected consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information and may contain, among other things, the User’s activity on the Site, type of operating system, user clickstream or site searches, type and browser version, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
- Personally Identifiable Information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Site users automatically provide their IP address, primarily to enhance the user experience and for geolocation and security purposes, as detailed below.
In addition, the Personal Information being collected consists of any personal data knowingly and voluntarily provided by the User:
Personal Information is collected from the details that Users provide in Contact Forms, Business Interest Forms, Work with Us Forms on the website (the “Contact Forms”), which include, but are not limited to, the user’s full name, your company/organization name, your email address, phone number, and other information. The User may optionally provide, through the Contact Forms, any text that he wishes to insert in the “message box”. Once your contact details are received by us, our representative will contact you for further communication. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you.
For the avoidance of doubt, any non-personal information connected or linked to any personal information will be considered personal information as long as that connection or link exists.
How do we collect information about our users?
There are a few methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site, we may collect and store information relating to that use.
- We collect information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us through Contact Forms.
We may collect and store this information independently or with the help of our authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
What are the purposes of gathering information?
Non-personal information is collected for:
- Statistical and research purposes and for the customization and improvement of our Site and services.
- Improved user experience when using the site.
Personal information is collected to:
- Answer your question.
- Provide and customize our services for our users.
- Provide Users with commercial materials, company updates, new offers, surveys or news, etc.
- Contacting users for marketing and sales purposes.
- Provide users with up-to-date information about our products and services.
- Contact Users for the purpose of providing technical assistance and providing the Services.
- Determine the general geolocation information (eg country) from which the user’s computer is connected to the Internet so that we can know the general location of users of our website, as well as to protect our website.
Sharing information with third parties
This Company will not share any personal information it collects with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- (a) when complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- (c) when detecting, preventing or addressing fraudulent, security-related or technical issues;
- (d) when respond to claims that contact information (name, email address, etc.) of a third party was posted or transmitted without one’s consent or as a form of harassment;
- (e) when protecting the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its Users or the general public;
- (f) when undergoing any change in control, including through the merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the Company’s assets, provided that such acquirer upholds the same privacy terms applied.
Please note that we collect, maintain and/or manage personal information through Company-authorized providers of certain products or services (such as hosting cloud services) (including, if applicable, its affiliates), solely and limited to providing us with requested services and not for any other purposes. These providers may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Company may use non-personal information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion.
Deletion or modification of personal information:
In any case, if for any reason you (or anyone else) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please complete one of the Contact Forms and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any Personal Information in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Please note that unless otherwise explicitly specified here and/or unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was collected, all as permitted. by applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Please note that the laws of your local jurisdiction may provide you with certain privacy-related rights, such as right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right to restrict processing, right of data portability and right to object to the processing of Data Personal. If you wish to exercise these rights and feel that you cannot do so through the Site, please complete one of the Contact Forms with the appropriate details of your request.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18) years. Therefore, the Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect personal information from underage children. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors are using the Site.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our Site through industry-standard technologies and generally accepted internal procedures. Personal information is hosted on servers that provide strict advanced security standards (physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the Internet or other electronic storage methods and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
Third-party service providers
Leia os termos de uso e as políticas de privacidade desses provedores de serviços para entender suas práticas de privacidade.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
When you access or use the Site, we or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies that store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to perform automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and easy. We or our authorized third-party service providers may use session cookies (which expire after the site is closed) and persistent cookies (which remain on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete cookies. Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or delete cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies generally only store non-personal information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. The Company does not control these third party service providers.
International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Site, we transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities or to other third party services provided (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions worldwide. Please note that we may transfer this information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to this transfer of information.
You agree that we may use your contact details that you have provided to us (including, without limitation, email address and telephone number) for the purpose of providing you with commercial and/or non-commercial materials relating to our current features and/or or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending written notice to the Company’s email address that appears on the Site or, alternatively, follow the instructions to remove yourself from the list of emails available in the message transmitted to you.